Top mathematics question|part 2

 Thanks for your interest. I think you are interested in mathematics. Ok. In this small blog, I will answer this question. I think you will be very happy to see the answer.

(Note:If any bad, as well as forbidden ads, are placed in this blog, don't check them)


Question:If F(x)=1, then what is the value of F(1)?

I think it is a very interesting question. So be patient to get the answer.

I think you already got the answer. Yes the answer is 1

Why

Notice that the function is constant. It means that if we put any number instead of "X" we will get the value 1

So, F(1)=1

F(2)=1

F(3)=1

....

Etc

Let's see the graph of this function



So, I think you get your answer. Thanks for coming.

About This question

It is a very normal question. I think you have any mathematics questions. Please give them to us. You're every question is important to us.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post